- "Here's How to Avoid Being 'That' Parent On a Flight" HuffPost Canada.
- "5 New Year's Resolutions for Single Moms" Published in HuffPost Canada.
- "I Ditched The Guilt And Loved My Vacation As A Single Mother By Choice". Published in HuffPost Canada.
- "Why, despite always wanting the 'picket fence', I chose to become a single mom". Published in Chatelaine.
- "Lesbian ISO Sperm (Or, Selections from the Heart" Athena reveals how she selected sperm when she was trying to get pregnant. Published on Path 2 Parenthood.
- "Baby Steps". Personal essay about being a lesbian single mother by choice and my journey through infertility. Published in GO MAGAZINE in print and online here. See image of hardcopy here.
- Personal essay "Naturally Mama" for Mary Esther Malloy's "A Mindful Cesarean". (website & e-book)
- Host, Cook and Blogger for The Curious Cook Series.
- Editorials for IndieSceneTV. Samples include:
- Author of "LADY GAGA: #ARTBIRTH" which played Off-Broadway at the Laurie Beechman Theater 2014-2015 and received Time Out Critic's Pick, and ran at the Berkeley Street Theatre (Canadian Stage) in Toronto 2017.
- Co-author of "Hush: Inside the Waiting Womb". Play premiered at The Players Club in NYC. Directory Christian Campbell. Co-authors Christian Campbell, America Olivo, Erin Cummings, Sanam Erfani, Marni Neve.
- Author (book/lyrics/music) of "Athena Under Attack: the musical", produced at the Producer's Club in NYC and the Toronto Fringe Festival. For cast recording click here. For play excerpt click here.
- "Cassandra and the Great King Coral". Poem commissioned by the Wildlife Conservation Society for the opening of the Alien Stinger Exhibit at the New York Aquarium. Children's book with concrete poetry. Read sample here. For full manuscript, contact me.
- "How Can I Sleep" published in the book "911...NYC...The Days After".
- Selections from "Athena Under Attack" (lyrics and music) on display at the International Museum of Peace and Solidarity in Uzbekistan.
For discography, please see music page.